Pagle Rulayega Kya!!!

A wonderful experience through which I've been
A group of almost 8-9 teens
Met like strangers
Now work as a team
Playing games for remembering the names
Cracking jokes which were actually lame
Striving hard to break the unwanted silence
Getting applauds by the paid audience
Rehearsing all night and striving hard
Doing all the very best on our part
Contributing Rs 20 and buying cake
"I LOVE YOU", Arushi thats so fake!!!!
Normal friends say,"A friend in need is friend in deed",
But now,"chal nikal sale ,buy me some weed"!!
Swearing for no reason,abusing and having fun!!
On getting a friends sight to hug him/her we run
Making new friends and learning new things
If i'm a bird my friends are my wings
Acting sometimes,at times imitating
"Oh my God", Amit your jokes are so irritating
Just to listen this I go on cracking
I just don't want to miss you all
Mera bhai ,mera bhai !! to each other we call
Hum sab toh hai bhai after all
Now, I should stop maine bahot likh liya
Varna sab bolenge pagle rulayega kya!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts