Promises


I met you last time years ago
I wanna meet you once, this time
No promises no words
No stories or anything absurd
Just wanna meet you this time 
and forever freeze the time
Promise me a favour
You will just sit by my side
staring at the same sky 
promise to make it our paradise
Paradise with zero lies
abundant joy,full of suprises
I promise ill kiss you
kiss you under the sun and under the moon
if you promise to not judge me
Cause i couldn't muster the courage in the past
All I have this opportunity at last
to leave my heart at your lips
so that it heals when you blow me a kiss
your skin so bright, it renders me blind
ill savour this myopia cause you are close to my sight
I am sitting next door as you get ready
i get a bit jealous of the clothes you wear
the jewellery you flaunt and that damned lipstick on the chair
cause they are closer to you than i could ever be
i can hear the sound of your lipstick rubbing on your lips
your clothes slowly creeping up your skin
its so loud that it makes me deaf
i just dont wanna look into your eyes
cause by then ill probably be dead
Promise me that you will forget all what has happened 
this touch, this talk, this kiss,this walk
Cause i wanna keep promising you 
nothing unconventional like the stars, the moon, or the sweet smell of the 1st rain
I only want this sky our little paradise
with me and you no worries and no lies


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts