Bothered

I am bothered by myself
Caring a lot not to offend anyone
I am bothered by myself
Holding onto feeling 
Longer than what i should
I am bothered by the thought 
Should it really be this bothersome
What's the cost of a mind so calm
Not bothered, by such thoughts
When your piece of mind is at stake
You are sleeping in your thoughts, 
while you are awake
You struggle, to be understood by others 
You cant keep up with yourself
Nor by the changes aroud yourself
The people, their affection, 
Their anger their rejection!
It shatters you when you get this thought
Am i really loved at all?!
Its tiresome to be a rebel 
It looks all lustrous in a fable
You know everyone loves you 
And you love them back
But you get defensive, 
Cause you've never learnt to give love back
It gets hard sometimes ,
to make up your mind 
To not get bothered and just mind your wine!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts