Russia


It's 2021 and I am still somewhere 
between 2013 and 2019
Ohh those beautiful days
being carefree no haste
Ohh Russia I love you so much
if you were a person 
would definitely go on a date
I am here back home
the place I love to be 
but quite very often
I go to the place I want to be
The winters at home are such a joke
its just hot or it just rains
I miss the midnight stroll with my mains
the crunching sound of the snow
the wind gushing in my ears
as if its thanking me to be there
to be there where it seldom rains
where you could freeze to death 
if not for airtight window panes
a land full of compassion and warmth
full of culture, folklore and history
which for me an alien,was a mystery
Oh, then again I get reminded of reality
But my mind refuses to come out of fantasy
I still see my friends post pictures of it
I identify the streets , the bus stops and each brick
I smell the air and feel the breeze
by sitting 7000km away and adrift
I feel the snow falling on my hair
a blanket of white spread across everywhere
At home when warm water on myself I pour
it teleports me to the place I always want to go
A place where I never felt out of place 
Ohh I miss those golden days!
It gave me love more than I could ask for
it gave me friends I could cherish my whole life for
You've always heard people saying 
From Russia with Love 
It is a place, where my life took a curve 
so with all affection in my heart for her
A land of Anton Ivan Daria and Anastasia  
I say to you,Do vrstrechi! Russia








Comments

  1. While reading this I felt that m in Russia ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #feltit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that is the whole point of it

      Delete
  2. Awww, hope you go back to your place sometime soon to relive all those moments!!
    Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts